Create your quiz/survey app in 4 simple steps
Sign-up and create your quiz or survey on our website.
- Sign-up on our website.
- Go to the Editor Tab on our website and compose your quiz/survey:
- Enter Name, Title and Icon Image (jpg image is automatically resized to fit for the icon)
- Enter Questions & Answers: You can have up to 20 questions per quiz/survey and up to 7 multiple-choice answers per question.
- Include pictures (.jpg), audio (.mp3) or video (.mov). Pictures are
automatically resized to fit on the mobile device screen.
- Modify the field labels or translate them into your own language (optional).
- Check or uncheck the 'Installation Code required for access' flag, depending on whether you want the end-user to access the mobile app with or without Installation code (see Step 2).
- When done, an e-mail will be sent with the app Installation link and Installation code. The Installation link and its QR code are also displayed in the Editor.
- If needed, you can always come back to the Editor to change your quiz/survey at a later stage.
Install the app via your mobile device browser and add the icon to the home screen.
- Navigate to the app Installation link in your mobile device browser (ensure that the device is connected to the internet).
- Enter the Installation code on the first screen (Optional, depending on the flag 'Installation Code required for access' - see Step 1)
- Add the app's icon to the home screen (Optional):
- iPad/iPhone: Tap and then 'Add to Home screen'
-Bookmark the app's first page
-Open the browser 'bookmarks' screen
-Long-press the app's bookmark
-Select 'Add to Home screen'
- As from now, you can access the app via the icon directly and you can use the app in full-screen mode. (without the browser's address bar)
- Repeat the installation on other devices (Optional). You can share your app by simply forwarding the installation email, or by publishing the QR Code and/or the Installation link. The app can be installed on an unlimited number of devices and it can be used by an unlimited number of people.
Run the app on one or more mobile devices and collect quiz/survey responses.
- Retrieve end-user data (name, e-mail address,...) and quiz/survey responses through one or more mobile devices. You can run the app also on your PC, through the Chrome or Safari browser.
- For quizzes, the end-user will see a Top Score list as well as his/her own score. The score is displayed at the end of the quiz, not after each individual question.
- For both quizzes and surveys, the end-user will be able to enter an (optional) free-text feedback at the end of the quiz/survey.
- There is no limitation on the number of end-users or responses.
- Off-line operation is supported, except for video and audio. To stream video or audio, you need to be connected to the internet. Quiz/Survey results collected off-line are automatically synched next time the app is started with internet connection.
View the results on our website and export to Excel.
- Go to the Results Tab on our website and view the end-user's data and the responses.
- You can delete end-user's responses if desired. This can be useful to remove responses which were created for testing purposes.
- You can export (download) the results in .csv format. The .csv file can easily be imported into Microsoft Excel or other programs for further analysis.